Asian food is the best food if one wants to have the crunchy vegetables incorporated in your daily schedule. Prepared with finest of the harvests and seasoned with mild spices, Asian food is one of the most popular food across the World.
This time our #FoodieMonday theme is #StirFried and I decided to prepare my favorite dish for the same. Incorporated with fresh stir fried veggies and stir fried noodles, this is one of the best recipes all across.
Presenting you the All time favorite – Stir fried noodles with Stir fried vegetables in Black Bean Sauce
Total time: 30 mins
- 2 Cup fresh veggies – Mushrooms || Broccoli || Spinach || Carrots || Beans || Bell Peppers etc
- 1 Medium Onion – Diced
- 4 Garlic Cloves – Minced
- 2 tbsp Chinese 5 Spices
- Black Pepper + Salt – As per taste
- 1 tbsp oil
- 2 tbsp Real Thai – Black bean sauce
- 2 tsp Soya Sauce
- 2 tsp Tomato Sauce
- 1 tbsp Vinaigrette
- 1 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 tsp sesame seeds – toasted
- Boil noodles till Al Dente. Strain it, Mix 1 tsp oil and let it dry over a cloth for 20 mins.
- Heat oil, fry garlic and onion. Add mix vegetables apart from Spinach. Stir fry them well. Keep aside.
- Mix all the sauces, brown sugar & vinaigrette together. Heat water till boiling point, add the sauces, add spices and let it simmer for 10 mins. Once thickened, add vegetables. Brown sugar caramelizes the sauce thus giving it a very fine taste
- Now, heat oil in a wok. Add garlic and spinach. Mix well. Add noodles, 5 Chinese spices and salt. Stir fry it till done.
- Your stir fried noodles are ready and your stir fried vegetables in black bean sauce are ready.
- Now, put noodles in a bowl and spread the black bean sauce over that
- Garnish with spring onions and sesame seeds
- Your Bowl of Stir Fried Noodles with Black Bean Sauce is ready
- Lick It, Taste It, Swear by it! 🙂 🙂
For more fun filled discussions about cuisines and food all over let’s connect on my Facebook group – https://www.facebook.com/groups/FromTheDiariesOfGreatCooks/
Disclaimer: All the images of this blog belongs to Krispy Kadhai. Any plagiarism will not be tolerated