Many a times it happens that you have unexpected guests at home and you panic as in what to serve which is delicious as well as quick to make.
There are tens of recipes for the same but when it comes to something innovative and delicious, Chilli Cheese discs come to the rescue. Prepared quickly and loved by all, these discs are prepared from regular breads and are topped with stuffings of your choice.
Let’s have a look on the recipe.
Time: 15 mins
- Potato mix – Mashed potatoes. chillies, onions, corriander leaves, spices and salt
- 2 Cheese slices
- Cut the bread slices in round shape or any of your choice
- In between bottom 2 slices, stuff the potato mixture evenly
- In between the upper 2 slices, arrange the cheese slice
- Sprinkle oregano on the top
- Toast it well on a fry fan with some butter
- Garnish with mint & corriander leaves
- Chilli cheese discs are ready
This recipe is dedicated to 146th #FoodieMondayBloghop wherein theme of this week is #BreadRecipes
For amazing discussions around the cuisines of the World, join my Facebook Food group – From the diaries of great cooks!
Let’s also get connected on Instagram – @KrispyKadhai 🙂
Bon appetito! 🙂