Presenting the simplest recipe on my blog. 🙂 Come Summers.. I am ready to embrace you! 🙂
Cheers to Summers of India!
- Take 3-4 bunches of Fresh Mint leaves and wash them thoroughly under water.
- Soak them up in soft cotton cloth so that extra water is absorbed
- Put in a strainer and keep under the sunlight for good 2-3 days
- You can also put it in oven at 140 degrees for 30 mins
- Once done, churn it wel
- l in a mixer-grinder.
- Your Dry mint powder is ready.
- Use it well in summer drinks, curd, raita, chips etc.