Come Indian summers and we look for delicacies to cool us down. Fridge is loaded with Fruit Squashes, Aam Panna, Cold drinks and Ice creams. Packs and Icecream tubs from the markets of-course lure us but what if you get the same rather more innovative flavors at home? Nothing tastes better on a hot summer day than fresh-from-the-freezer homemade ice pops.
Let’s have a look on the delicious lemon mint popsicles in the beautiful hues of white, red and blue. 🙂
This recipe is dedicated to 87th Foodie Monday Bloghop where the theme for this week is #FrozenCoolers.
Summer chilling with Popsicles is the best idea. Isn’t it? 🙂
- 1 cup Lemon squash
- 1/2 cup Sprite
- 1/2 cup water
- Mint leaves
- Lemon wedges
- Kiwi cubed
- Black grapes sliced
- 2 drops Wilton Pink color
- 2 drops Wilton Blue color
- Mix water + sprite + lemon squash well
- Add Mint leaves + Lemon wedges + Kiwi + Black grapes
- Divide the mixture into 3 equal parts
- In 1 part add Pink color. In 2nd add Blue color. Keep 3rd part as it is.
- Now if you have popsicle mould, it’s perfect. If not, here’s the trick… 🙂 Read below!
- Take 4 use and throw glasses and utilize them as popsicle maker..
- Pour the neutral mixture ( without any color) in all 4 of them. Let it freeze
- Once done, pour pink mixture upon them and let them freeze again
- Now turn for blue mixture. Pour it and arrange your ice-cream sticks accordingly.
- Let it freeze.
- Your Frozen Hues are ready. Enjoy them during the hot summer noons when something cool is what heart craves for! 🙂