Bite sized foods are always the best. Whether you feel lazy or hungry, bite size foods come as a perfect quick and go to snacks. This time I have come up with this super healthy and nutritious Soya Bread cups topped with tangy fillings and cheese. Prepared for 75th #FoodieMonday bloghop, these Soya Bread cups are a perfect go-to recipe everytime you feel lazy! 🙂
A perfect bite sized snacks – Soya bread cups filled with tomato – mushroom – capsicum filling and topped with ricotta cheese. It’s super healthy and amazingly delicious with goodness of Soya and brown breads.
Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 25 mins
- Brown bread slices – 8
- 1/2 cup Mushrooms – finely chopped
- 1/2 cup mixed color bell peppers – finely chopped
- 4 tbsp Home Made Tomato sauce
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 cup Ricotta Cheese
- Mint leaves for garnishin
- Butter for frying
- Black pepper
- Take brown bread slices and dip in water one by one. Squeeze out the water and arrange it well in the muffin tray.
- Take boiled soya and churn it well in a grinder. Arrange a layer of soya along with the layer of bread.
- Mould it wisely so that every cup is covered with bread and soya all around.
- Heat butter in a pan. Stir fry mushrooms and bell peppers in it. Pour home made tomato sauce and sprinkle black pepper and salt. Mix well. Filling is ready.
- Sprinkle Chia seeds over them and mix well again.
- Spoon the filling into the bread cups. Sprinkle cheese.
7. Bake well for 25 mins at 140 degrees.
8. Serve hot with mint leaves garnishing.
Hope you all like it! 🙂