A simple home made pudding prepared using simplest of the ingredients. Made in just 15 mins, this simple pudding is a synonym of Indian Mithai. 🙂 You can prepare it anytime and can indulge during fasts as well.
The real story behind this recipe is quite humorous. I was planning to prepare Pedas and I was unable to give it a round shape. So at last moment I changed it to Pudding instead of Pedas. 😀
This recipe is inspired from Binjal’s Veg Kitchen – Malai Peda recipe. Thank you Binjal for keeping us engaged and inspired with your beautiful recipes. 🙂
Hahahahaa.. .Sometimes it happens but trust me, it’s all about experiments you do which open new exciting doors. See I have prepared this fusion recipe of Indian Flavors… 😀
Let’s look at the recipe!
Preparation time: 5 mins
Cooking time: 15 mins
- 1 can Amul Mithai Mate / Nestle Milkmaid
- 2 tbsp Amul Cream
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1/4 cup Milk Powder
- 1 tsp Corn Flour
- 1 tsp Cardamon powder
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 2 tbsp Unsalted butter
- 2 tbsp powdered Almonds
- Chopped Dry Fruits
- Take a pan and put butter into it.
- Pour Amul Mithai Mate into it. Make sure that you keep it on low sim else it will burn.
- Once it starts boiling, add lemon juice. Stir continuosly.
- Add cornflour into milk and stir well. Add it to the condensed milk.
- Stir really well till mixture is little thick.
- Add powdered almonds. Now add milk powder, cardamon powder and fresh cream. Remove the prepared mixture into the bowl and let it cool.
- Pour the mixture into mini tart tins.
- Refrigerate for 30 mins before serving.
- Garnish with dry fruits and flowers.
- Malai Mawa Pudding is ready to be served! 🙂
Guys, do share your feedback on the recipe here in comments.
For more fun filled discussions about cuisines and food all over let’s connect on my Facebook group – https://www.facebook.com/groups/FromTheDiariesOfGreatCooks/