Chocolate comes from Cocoa,
which is a tree
That makes it a plant.
Chocolate is a salad!
Hahahahaha 😀 Yes.. most of us pounce upon chocolates as if they are salad and it is a must have in our daily diet… We always want to avoid the fact that chocolate do add to the calories. Isn’t it? But what if someone tells us – Chocolates can be healthy too? 🙂 Believing on the same fact, presenting my Deconstructed Fruits Chocolate prepared using dark choco compound, loads of dry fruits, exclusive summer fruits and cocoa powder.
Let’s have a look at the recipe –
Makes: 16 cups
Preparation time: 5 mins
Serving time: 2 hours
- 1.5 cup butter
- 1.5 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 Dark chocolate compound ( I used Morde)
- 1 cup dry fruits ( Almonds, Cashews, Pistas) – Roasted and grinded
- 1/2 cup finely chopped / grated summer fruits ( Cherries and Plums)
- 2 tbsp Cocoa powder
- Sprinklers for decorations
- Melt butter in a pan on low heat.
- Add cream and let it simmer for 1 min. It should not be boiled rather simply heated.
- Close the gas. Now make small chunks of your chocolate compound and keep it in a bowl.
- Pour butter cream mixture over the same and let the chocolate compound melt gradually. Keep stirring.
- Once a smooth mixture is attained, add dry fruits and mix well.
- Now add summer fruits. Mix well again.
- Pour the mixture into a baking tin. ( I used loaf tin)
- Cover it with transparent sheet and let it rest in the fridge for at least 1.5 hours.
- Now, after 2 hours take it out and scoop it into tiny moulds. Mixture will be bit runny.
- Plate it nicely using cocoa powder and cherries.
- You may also sprinkle some grated fruit skins for more divine looks.
- Keep it in fridge for another 15 mins.
- Deconstructed Fruits Chocolate is ready to be served! 🙂
This chocolate delight is very very quick to make and is really impressive to lure your guests. Whip it using your favorite flavors and let everyone travel to heaven for a while…ofcourse!!! 😀
Do try out the recipe and share your feedback. I will be glad to hear.
Connect with me on my Facebook Food Group – From The Diaries Of Great Cooks!