Happiness is only a cupcake away. 🙂
Hola people! I am happy today.. super happy. Reason being the cupcakes….
It is for the first time that my cupcakes came out superb and simply out of the World… Yup.. i am feeling proud and surely flaunting it… 😀 But yes, all of you who love to cook would surely understand the true feeling behind my expressions… This was one of the bakes which I was trying to master since ages and every time some or other issue cropped in.. But this time — No space for any issues! 🙂
Presenting my super moist and flavorful Vanilla Cupcakes with Peach frosting.
I have added simple spices like Green Cardamon and Nutmeg powder to give distinctive flavors to these cupcakes. You can add any of your choice of spices.
Let’s have a look on the recipe –
Makes: 10 cupcakes
Preparation time: 15 mins
Bake time: 15-20 mins
Equipment – Muffin/ Cupcake tray , Cupcake liners, Oven / Microwave, Whisker/ Beater to whip the cream, Nozzles and Piping bag
For the cupcake
- 1.5 cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup castor sugar
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 stick (Plus like 1 tablespoon) butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 tablespoon milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp Nutmeg powder + Green Cardamon Powder
For the peach flavored cream cheese frosting
- 1/2 cup Mooz Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup Riches Whipping Cream
- 2 tbsp Peach puree
- 2 tbsp icing sugar
- 1 pinch orange color
Sprinklers for decoration.
- Sieve all the dry ingredients ( APF + Spices + Baking Soda) together and keep them aside.
- Mix castor sugar and butter and beat till smooth. Add vanilla extract.Add eggs.
- Merge both the dry and wet ingredients.
- Beat them together on low to medium speed for 30-40 secs. Don’t over beat.
- While mixing add milk. ( Batter should be thick enough)
- Preheat the oven.
- Divide among 10 paper liners (⅔ to ¾ full). Bake at 200 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Keep an eye on them and make sure that the top do not get burnt.
- Take them out and let them cool for 10 mins.
Now for Frosting:
- Mix cream cheese and whipping cream with Spatula. Start beating on low speed.
- Add half of the icing sugar and keep beating.
- Once the soft peaks form, add peach puree and orange color.
- Add rest of the icing sugar and keep beating till hard peaks are formed.
- Now pour the cream into the piping bag and use your favorite nozzles to decorate. 🙂
- Sprinkle the decorators.
For whipping – Make sure that your beater and bowl are cold enough. Put them in freezer for 30 mins. In case of hot climate – Best is to whip in AC room.
Your Cream Cheese CupCakes are ready to be galloped. Have it with a super hot tea or coffee and believe that CUPCAKES are the Soul of a good day!!! 🙂
Bon appetit! 🙂
Guys, do share your feedback on the recipe here in comments.
For more fun filled discussions about cuisines and food all over let’s connect on my Facebook group – https://www.facebook.com/groups/FromTheDiariesOfGreatCooks/
Photo courtesy: Abhishek Agrawal
Thanks Abhishek for the wonderful photographs….