This is a long pending post and I am really thankful to The Yellow Dal for nominating me for“One Lovely Blog Award”. Really it feels special for naive blogger like me. Even though I have started blogging about an year back still it feels as if a thing of yesterday. It is completely a different feeling when people starts recognizing you as a blogger…and I am happy for that. 🙂
The Yellow Dal – I simply adore your recipes and love the way you craft out simplest of the recipe in a classic way… 🙂 I wish you all the best for this journey and let’s move together to create a unique world of food and recipes. 🙂
One Lovely Blog Award is basically given for reward and recognition of new bloggers. And truly since I have started this blog I have so many people connected with me and have appreciated for my efforts. Getting nominated is just another high.
Here are the rules for the nomination :
1. Thank the Blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog.
2. List the rules.
3. Display the award image on your header/footer/sidebar.
4. List seven facts about yourself.
5. Nominate (up to) 15 bloggers for this award and them know you have nominated them.
The award nomination let’s me to post seven facts about myself. So here they are
- I started this blog an year back on 5th of May and as of now I am in complete mood to continue the celebrations of my 1 Bloganniversary.
- I am a vegetarian rather eggiterian but I love to appreciate the richness and fragrance of Butter Chicken! 😀
- Italian is one cuisine which I simply adore and even the thought of a thin crust pizza makes me drool.
- I have kept my recipe books on the bed side and every morning I make sure to read for atleast 30 mins before leaving for office. This makes me feel motivated for the day.
- I love to try out various baking stuff and baking is a therapy for me. You can also call it Stress buster! 🙂
- I follow my dad’s recipe most of the time.
- I have my own Facebook Food group for all the bloggers and homechefs –
I am nominating these below talented bloggers who deserve the award 🙂
- A Whisk and a spoon
- Prerna’s Cafe
- Karan Food Fanatic
- Mind Wanderer
- Jolly Makkar
- Priya Sharma
- Sonal Gupta
- Alka Jena
- Trupti Kharche
Let’s get to know each other!!!