A delectable dessert made of chocolate sponge, fresh fruits, cream cheese and heavy whipped cream. 🙂
Preparation time: 2 hours
- Bowl of fresh fruits sliced ( Apples, Orange, Pomegranate, Grapes etc.)
- Heavy whipped cream
- 4 tbsp Cream cheese
- Mixed fruit jam / marmalade
- Prepare a chocolate sponge cake. (Click for recipe.)
- Let it cool down and cut it in 2 pieces horizontally using a thread or knife.
- Now, spread a layer of mix fruit jam / cherry marmalade all over the first layer.
- Use piping bag and spread a layer of cream cheese on the jam.
- Take a bowl of finely chopped fruits and spread it in the middle.
- Arrange the upper layer on top. Now spread the not so whipped cream all over and arrange the slices of fresh fruits over it. Decorate it with sprinklers and all your favorite pops. Chill it for 2 hours.
- Fruits & Chocolate Gateau is ready! 🙂