Come Summers and our hearts long for cooled chilled fruity delicacies. . . With delicious flavors of seasonal fruits sliced or in the form of jellies, these scrumptious desserts make our day. Let’s relish these summary flavors together. 🙂
Before I proceed, let me tell you the reason behind the name of this Ice cream pudding. We will be using 7 ingredients to prepare this beautiful recipe thus
The Seven Islands Ice-cream Pudding
Serves: 6 people
Preparation time: 1.5 hr
Cooking time: 20 mins
- 1 Pack digestive biscuits
- 1 Vanilla Ice-cream brick
- 1/2 kg Chocolate cake ( Recipe )
- Tops jelly mix ( Any flavor of your choice. I used strawberry)
- 1 Cup Chocolate Sauce
- 10-12 Choco/Strawberry stix
- 1 pack Gems
It will take 1.5 hr to do the preparations as it includes the cake baking time as well as jelly making time. Now first things first. Put your oven on a preheat mode.Follow the steps ( Recipe ) to bake your Chocolate Sponge Cake. Once the cake is baked, keep it in fridge for half an hour to cool. In the meantime, use the jelly mix to prepare and set the jelly. Keep it in fridge for cooling.
Now for The Seven Islands Ice cream Pudding
- Churn the digestive biscuits finely and keep them aside.
- Take 6 wine glasses.
- Put 3 tsp of biscuit mixture at bottom.
- Pour chocolate sauce over them.
- Now put 1 scoop of Vanilla Ice cream above it
- Arrange a layer of jelly over it.
- Repeat the steps 2 to 6 once again.
- Now, cover the top of the glass with vanilla and biscuits mixture.
- Decorate it with Gems and Choco/Strawberry stixs .
- Keep it in freezer for atleast 15 minutes
- Serve chilled
Happy Arranging! 🙂 🙂